{BT} Evil Always Wins {BT} Evil Always Wins

Very good. It's perfect for an evil laboratory.

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

Thank you.

Cohen's Masterpiece (not done) Cohen's Masterpiece (not done)

ITS NOT DONE! as Cohen once said...

As Cohen screamed constantly that it was not finished this too is not complete. HOWEVER, amazingly done and for a minute i thought you had actually ripped this off from the game. Impressive job. Continue to make more please.

(BioShock) Tasha Denu Mix (BioShock) Tasha Denu Mix

It was good

I think that you could have used other audio tapes from the game. Would have been cool if you started with Andrew Ryan going off on a monologue and have that fade into a beat.

[DH] Bioshock 2 - Melody [DH] Bioshock 2 - Melody

Welcome To Rapture

This is the kind of thing that makes me come back to newgrounds. Finding that one golden audio track or flash video in a sea of good ones. 10/10 and 5/5. Thank you sir. Please make more golden tracks and videos.

Max's Theme (Arranged) Max's Theme (Arranged)

Nice

Its good and I am impressed. 10/10

Manguusu responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Metal Gear Solid Remake Metal Gear Solid Remake

Amazing

You know that feeling you get when you watch Band of Brothers or when you see soldiers embarking on a boat to head to war? That feeling of pride and joy? Thats what I feel right now. You are simply amazing. Epic sir. Just plain Epic.

MGS2 Super Orchestra Mix MGS2 Super Orchestra Mix

Very emotional

Your song is like the one they play at the end of blackhawk down. It's emotional yet makes you feel proud of yourself and your country ya know? Anyway you did an excellent job.

MetalGearSolid (Piano&Strings) MetalGearSolid (Piano&Strings)

Very good.

You have a great musical talent. I applaud your skill and dedication.

Metal Gear Solid (My Remix) Metal Gear Solid (My Remix)

Good job

I'm an animator so my review isn't going to be too helpful but you nailed the head with your hammer. It's got a good mix of everything in there I think. It slows when it needs to and speeds up at key points. You are a great musician and I hope to hear more remixes come from your computer very soon.

Eagle's Theme (Arranged) Eagle's Theme (Arranged)

Awesome!

I love what you did. My favorite characters are Sami and Grit but Eagle is a great character too. Nicely composed sir.

Manguusu responds:

Thanks! My favorite characters are Grit, Max, Sami and Eagle. In that order and Tag-team-wise.