Remnant Lost Legacy Remnant Lost Legacy

Way too graphics intense.

The only difference I noticed between high and low quality was the weaponry didn't function as detailed as it had at higher graphic functions. It also lagged somethin aweful on the main menu. Normally I'd chalk that up to my computer but as soon as the game started the first cutscene it went away so thats on you as well. I also agree with some of the previous posts. This is a GOW rip off. Just plaster it with GOW sprites and leave it at that dude.

The Space Game : Missions The Space Game : Missions

Would be fun but...

The problem is with the weapons. They only target whetevr is closest so when you need to take out a mothership they don't shoot it but instead shoot at the weaker fighters. I think that the High energy Tactical laser should only target big ships. While the pulse lasers focus on the fighters. Otherwise you have a slightly broken but fixable fun game.

PlanetDefender PlanetDefender

I'm a renowned hero

Nice game. I beat it first time on medium then died twice on easy. WTF? Anyway. Great job friend. You are indeed a true flash master.

Kid Launcher Kid Launcher

Holy balls

Great launch game. I agree with Salnax and his assesment. fix the small flaws and you have an amazing game. I do find the bear to be extremely funny. Keep it up dude.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

My head hurts

I think you just blew my mind

Battalion: Skirmish Battalion: Skirmish

When's the game come out on newgrounds?

I know it'll be posted on kongregate first but do you have a timeframe for newgrounds?

Sally's Cats Sally's Cats

@SeriousGuy

You're an idiot dude. Did you even play the tutorial?

Great game. Didn't finish but I had fun playing it.

Pico Sim Date Pico Sim Date

awesome but...

the random fights get annoying when you play. mostly because at level 3 pico you end up fighting level 14 goths. kinda fuckin annoying when you lose days like that

1812 Overature 1812 Overature

LOL

Full of win

Dadgame Dadgame

Nice but buggy

I encountered numerous bugs within the game that made gameplay slow and irritating. The game would freeze and slow itself down. Another problem is that it would not register the attack button when pressed.